Abbott’s customizable mitral valve repair products are suitable for implant using open sternotomy and minimally invasive approaches such as robotic surgery.
THE TAILOR FLEXIBLE ANNULOPLASTY RING AND BAND ARE FLEXIBLE AND ADAPTABLE TO SUSTAIN PHYSIOLOGIC MOVEMENT
The Tailor Flexible Annuloplasty Ring and Band are designed to maintain the size of a repaired mitral or tricuspid annulus while sustaining physiologic movement.
The Tailor Ring provides a customizable design
- Anterior and posterior support allows dynamic annular motion during the cardiac cycle
- Full, flexible ring can be tailored to address specific patient need
Tailor Band offers a simple alternative for tricuspid valve repair
- Standard pre-cut C-band provides time-saving simplicity
- Posterior support allows dynamic annular motion
- Band provides an alternative for tricuspid valve repair
THE SÉGUIN SEMI-RIGID RING HAS A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF RIGIDITY AND FLEXIBILITY
The Séguin Semi-Rigid Ring provides surgeons a combination of rigidity and flexibility for mitral valve repair.
- Semi-rigid, tri-dimensional posterior designed to preserve the physiologic motion of the annulus
- More rigid anterior allows for annular remodeling
- Solid one-piece core resists needle penetration and reduces potential for suturing through the core
Flexibility in just one step
The design advantages of the Séguin Semi-Rigid Ring delivery system employ a one-step process designed to save time and reduce complexity during surgery.
THE RIGID SADDLE RING HAS A NATURAL SADDLE-SHAPED DESIGN FOR DURABLE, COMPLETE REMODELING
- Annular-height-to-commissural-width ratio of 15% mimics a healthy mitral annulus1
- Titanium alloy core maintains anatomical shape and provides annular remodeling
- Saddle shape contributes to efficient distribution of leaflet stress and chordal tension1-3
- Redistribution of leaflet stress and chordal tension through saddle-shape remodeling may increase repair durability1,3,4
Ease of implantation
- Polyester double-velour cuff is supported by a unique triangular core for a larger suture target
- Clear, well-marked holder is designed to increase visibility during implant
- Secure ergonomic handle quickly attaches and detaches to save time during implant
MAT-2201682 v1.0 | Item approved for Global OUS use.